People are being injured by so-called COVID-19 vaccines, and this is even being reported in the media. Of course, we must find a way to help and minimize the damage. Traditional medicine often uses treatments that cause further harm. Some charlatans take advantage of the situation to make money, even offering plans that they claim will eliminate the damage caused by COVID-19 shots. It is impossible because:
-> batches were made in a hurry and aren’t standardized, resulting in different dosage of the same product;
-> we still don’t know what exactly is in these products;
-> many people received more than one dose, sometimes from different manufacturers;
-> if the person takes any medications, it will affect body’s reaction as well as age and health status.
So, if you see someone claiming to have discovered an antidote, dismiss it since it is a scam!
Is there anything we can really do?
Yes, we can, and because it is trendy to refer to it as a protocol, here is
Dr. Lidiya Angelova’s Protocol For Reducing COVID-19 Vaccination Adverse Effects
1. Take a blood test that should include the following:
-> complete blood count,
-> basic metabolic panel,
-> comprehensive metabolic panel,
-> lipid panel,
-> thyroid panel,
-> cardiac biomarkers,
-> coagulation panel,
->DHEA-sulfate serum test,
->C-reactive protein test.
Since the blood work can detect practically all irregularities, tests will reveal your present health status. The test findings include a row displaying the normal range.
*A few values below or above the average do not indicate a problem. There is an issue when it is times more or less.
2. If there is an anomaly in the blood testing, it must be investigated. Most GPs should be able to assist here, but keep in mind that they are paid to promote medicines, so listen to what they say about the results but don’t rush to the pharmacy with a lengthy list of pricey medications. What I recommend is that you look for herbs or other alternative treatments. Ask around for recommendations or check online for a good herbalist or simply check each problem and look for alternative treatment for it. Take another blood test in about a month after initiating therapy to see if works.
*If your results are normal, it is possible that you received a placebo or that your organism’s response is slower.
3. Regardless of your blood test results or how you’re feeling, help your body eliminate toxins not only from the shot, but also from food, drinks, contaminated air, and water. I’ll make a longer, more extensive article about it later, but in the meanwhile:
-> try to eat less processed food and more fresh fruits and vegetables,
-> look for weeds (no, I’m not talking about those 😏 ), I’m referring to plants that are called weeds, such as dandelions, which are nature’s pharmacies and, as a bonus, the leaves and roots are also edible,
-> try nettle (as tea or fresh as salad) which is a well-known herb with detoxifying properties,
-> take activated charcoal,
-> simple but efficient – drink plenty of water (but not tap one).
*I previously put up a small list of herbs and supplements that you might find useful.
4. Look after your mental well-being. Stress might be just as damaging as the shot. You can feel upset and regretful, but you can’t reverse what happened. Accept the problem, develop a plan, and have faith that it will succeed. You’ve heard of the placebo effect, right? Well, it has been demonstrated to work.
5. There is indication that even people who did not receive the gene product may be at risk. If this is true, the effect should be far less harmful, but they could follow my advice in step 3 while also remembering step 4. If you recently received blood due to a medical condition, you most likely received contaminated blood. I’ve already done some research on the subject. Take a look here
In this case just follow my protocol.
-> It is critical to identify all chemicals in products and create a reference library for each with a list of potential harms and potential ways to reduce them. I want to do it, but without a funder, it won’t be possible, and it appears that blog readers like the information but don’t want to sponsor the person who provides it. Unlike the fake experts, I don’t sell any of the recommended items and rely on donations, which are scarce.
-> I’d like to start working on individual situations because my degrees in biology and microbiology allow me to understand the human body better than normal medical professionals. Unfortunately, they never look at the big picture and instead focus on removing symptoms, which usually causes more harm than good. We cannot be viewed solely as a piece of meat. Quantum biology, which is also a current interest of mine, can be of great assistance in this case.
-> Please share the content to everyone, but do not copy or paste it onto your website without my permission. At the end of the day, it is my work.
-> Please read and spread the word about the following important articles.
->If you want your viewpoint on the so-called pandemic to be heard, check out my new initiative, Humans Network https://humansnetwork.wixsite.com/website/post/what-is-humans-network
-> How to assist me do what I’m doing now: make a donation through my blog or become a paid subscriber to my citizen journalism substack newsletter.
-> I truly want to start a podcast because many people like to listen rather than read and will do everything in my power to make it happen. Making videos, unfortunately, requires professional camera and audio equipment, as well as the cooperation of another person, which I cannot afford right now. If I’m going to deliver something, I want it to be of high quality.