Dr Lidiya Angelova statement about “Proposal for a REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL amending Regulation (EU) 2021/953 on a framework for the issuance, verification and acceptance of interoperable COVID-19 vaccination, test and recovery certificates (EU Digital COVID Certificate) to facilitate free movement during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
I have a PhD in microbiology during which I developed a new antiviral substance, and have hands-on experience in molecular biology which includes PCR and sequencing. I as well have expertise in Clinical research. My opinion is that Green Certificates are against the basics of the European Union and are based on unreliable data.
Since 14 June 2021, Regulation (EU) 2021/953 makes the European Union an illegitimate organization.
Freedom of movement is a basic right of the EU and this cannot be changed by any reason. EU lawmakers never showed any evidence that COVID-19 pandemic exists. They took the information from China and implemented the World Health Organization recommendations without even reading the studies about how the virus was detected. The virus was never isolated, the people who were diagnosed with the new diseases had tested positive for multiple other pathogens which cause the same symptoms. The tests on which later was based on justifying the pandemic can’t tell if someone is infected. A study of 10 millions participants showed that healthy people who test positive do not make other people test positive.
I read in detail Proposal for a regulation – COM(2022)50 and would like to point several critical weak points in it.
1. Quote: “The right of Union citizens to move and reside freely within the European Union, enshrined in Article 21 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU), is one of the Union’s most cherished achievements, and an important driver of its economy. “
My comment: Freedom of movement cannot be based on any condition. If there is a condition there isn’t freedom of movement.
2. Quote: “At the same time, the ongoing coronavirus disease 2019 (‘COVID‑19’) pandemic continues to pose an extraordinary threat to public health across the Union. “
My comment: There was never evidence that COVID-19 posed an extraordinary threat. Pandemic is justified on tests which cannot show if someone has a virus. All tests are proven to be unreliable and show randomly positive results. What is very important to note: Healthy people who test positive are counted as COVID-19 when they aren’t. When someone who tests positive and has symptoms the person isn’t tested for potential other pathogens which cause the same symptoms. The isolation study of the virus which is the base on all of it didn’t show an isolated virus but a sequence which has left after removing the other sequences. The sample showed other pathogens. How then was assumed as a new disease? How COVID cases are assumed to be this disease when based only on the unreliable tests?
3. Quote: “To facilitate safe free movement during the COVID-19 pandemic, the European Parliament and the Council adopted, on 14 June 2021, Regulation (EU) 2021/9531 establishing the EU Digital COVID Certificate framework for the issuance, verification and acceptance of interoperable COVID-19 vaccination, test and recovery certificates2 . Regulation (EU) 2021/953 facilitates free movement by providing citizens with interoperable and mutually accepted certificates on COVID-19 vaccination, testing and recovery that they can use when traveling.”
My comment: Vaccination, test and recovery cannot facilitate safe free movement because
1. Free movement cannot be based on any condition.
2 Because vaccination, test and recovery cannot prove if someone is safe.
2.1. There is no clear definition of what safe means.
2.2. Vaccination is actually injection of new never tested on human products which are proven to do nothing to stop making people testing positive. These products cannot prevent spread of virus or disease since EU commission hasn’t shown evidence of either.
4. Quote: “The EU Digital COVID Certificate is thus a widely available and reliably accepted tool to facilitate free movement during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to a Eurobarometer survey published in September 2021, about two-thirds (65%) of respondents agreed that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is the safest means for free travel in Europe during the COVID-19 pandemic.”
My comment: It is misleading information. People who were interviewed are only 26,459 which is a small sample size for 447 million people. It is made to look like 65 % of these people agreed on it when it isn’t true. There is no evidence that was reliably accepted too. People got the green certificate because otherwise they wouldn’t be able to work and visit their families. It isn’t acceptance but coercion.
5. Quote: “In addition, the EU Digital COVID Certificate system has proven to be the only functioning COVID-19 certificate system operational at international level on a large scale. As a result, the EU Digital COVID Certificate has gained increasing global significance and contributed to addressing the pandemic at the international level, by facilitating safe international travel and international recovery.”
My comment: That isn’t true. People in the EU are coerced to use it. Globally people just check local requirements and do testing if needed. Nobody else is using this certificate. There are multiple apps which are useful but the most common way is to print test results from the laboratory in the local language and English. Digital documents aren’t a safe nor reliable way to provide any information and could be easily compromised. It is something which even children know. Again there is no definition of what is “safe international travel”.
6. Quote: “Increasing vaccine uptake remains a crucial objective in the fight against the pandemic, given the protection against hospitalization and severe disease afforded by vaccination, and thus plays an important role in ensuring that restrictions to the free movement of persons can be lifted.”.
My comment: There isn’t data to support the claim that so called covid vaccines decrease hospitalization. Quick look at all countries where most of the people are vaccinated compared to the countries where aren’t shows that in fact covi vaccines make people susceptible to viral and bacterial infections. It is well known and there are peer-reviewed studies showing it. The only reason to push covid vaccines is because the husband of the EU Commission President, Ursula von der Leyen works for Pfizer and there is plenty of proof about her connection with the company.
7. Quote: “According to Regulation (EU) 2021/953, test certificates are to be issued based on two types of tests for SARS-CoV-2 infection, namely molecular nucleic acid amplification tests (NAAT), including those using reverse transcription polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR), and rapid antigen tests, which rely on detection of viral proteins (antigens) using a lateral flow immunoassay that gives results in less than 30 minutes, provided they are carried out by health professionals or by skilled testing personnel.”
My comment: There is no evidence that any of the tests can show infection. The PCR test is based on unreliable study. Laboratories run it on different cycles so the same person can test negative and positive depending on it. Using such a test to justify free movement is a crime. Again free movement cannot be based on any condition.
8. Quote: ”Vaccination certificates issued by Member States in the EU Digital COVID Certificate format must contain, among other information, the number of doses administered to the holder. “
My comment: There is no information how the number of doses can justify the legitimacy of the certificate. The necessities of multiple doses show that the covid vaccine simply doesn’t work and is implemented because it earns money to key EU leaders.
9. Quote: “This proposal positively affects the fundamental right of freedom of movement and residence under Article 45 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union (Charter). It does so by ensuring that citizens continue to enjoy access to interoperable and mutually accepted certificates on COVID-19 vaccination, testing and recovery that they can use when traveling.”
My comment: Using unreliable testing and experimental medical products such covid vaccines cannot be a condition for free movement. Implementing it makes the EU an illegitimate institution and the EU citizens have the right to stop supporting it by taxes and dismiss all EU servants’ decisions.
10. Quote: “The EU Digital COVID Certificate framework ensures non-discrimination by including interoperable vaccination, test and recovery certificates.”
My comment: It does the opposite since freedom of movement based on health status is pure discrimination.
Freedom of movement is the core law of the European Union. After Digital Green Certificate implementation there would be a condition for it – proof of a health status. You can travel to another country only if injected with experimental medical treatment or tested with unreliable tests. Health status as a condition for traveling doesn’t only infringe Article 45 of the European Union Charter of Fundamental Rights, but Article 13 of The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR). We pay the governments and European Union servants to work for protection of our rights, but in fact they do the opposite. Are they legitimate then? The answer is NO.
*It is published here https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/better-regulation/have-your-say/initiatives/13375-Extension-of-EU-Digital-COVID-Certificate-Regulation/details/F2993755_en Since it is too long my statement is attached as PDF. Feel free to use it as reference but don’t just copy/paste since will lead to removal of my statement and your statement. There are about 152 000 comments at the moment I write this and most are negative. Read again above and think how we could stop it if accepted?
Join HumansNetwork to discuss.
** Support my independent science communication and citizen journalism work. Subscribe and donate. Look at me substack newsletters as well.