This article contains information that could potentially save lives.
I wrote two articles with useful information for people who received so-called COVID-19 vaccines, with the intention of making it available as soon as it became available. Now I have more information about tests that can determine if their DNA has changed and potential remedies that are easily accessible. Read the previous articles first if you haven’t already.
Regarding the tests.
Unfortunately, these products have the potential to alter DNA. The only way to know for sure that the gene product changed the DNA is to compare DNA before and after the first shot. It is possible to do so using whole genome sequencing, which is becoming more affordable. The issue here is obtaining an old sample containing DNA. It’s challenging, but here’s what you can do:
- Check your old clothes. Everyone has clothes they haven’t worn in years. Every piece of clothing has hair on it, which is exactly what is needed. Make sure that you have not recently touched these clothes.
- Some people have hair from when we were children. I’m not sure why parents save their hair, but it could come in handy now.
- You’ll need 7-10 hairs.
Look for sequencing services in your area and contact them to see if they can help. Send the old and new samples to them. Request to be compared. It would be an excellent research topic for brave scientists with access to sequencing facilities.
Regarding the fix of the damages from so called COVID-19 vaccines.
So far, only Huaier has demonstrated the ability to repair the damage at the molecular level. The thing is, that’s a mushroom that only grows in certain parts of China. I spoke with someone who is knowledgeable about Chinese medicine and was told that it is difficult to find for this reason. The best options are Chinese and Japanese stores. I looked for substances or herbs that could be a substitute, meaning that may have a positive effect via activation of the same signaling pathways but are easy to find even in regular drugstores. Fortunately, I discovered 3.
1. Dried root of red sage (Salvia miltiorrhiza) or Danshen are well known as a natural remedy for a variety of cardiovascular diseases as well as for preventing blood clotting that are common in people who have the gene product. It also has anti-cancer properties. The extract appears to be safe, but read about potential drug interactions here before using it https://www.rxlist.com/danshen/supplements.htm.
2. I’ve already told you about the heart-health benefits of Astragalus, also known as Huang Qi or Chinese Milk Vetch Root (Astragalus membranaceus).
It appears that it can be used to reduce the damage caused by mRNA gene products at molecular level.
3. Safflower (Carthamus tinctorius L.) is probably the most well-known and has similar activities to the plants mentioned above. People who have the gene product, should consider the herb rather than the oil. The main benefit comes from compound Hydroxysafflor yellow A (HSYA), but it is quite unstable and difficult to extract. I mention it in case a reader decides to fund the development of a stable synthetic form that can be tested and used in the future. There are some suppliers of HSYA, but I don’t recommend using them because they aren’t intended for human consumption. People can, of course, try the herb because it contains other beneficial components. Safflower flowers can be eaten raw, so for the time being, this is the best way to get the benefits. You can grow and dry your own safflower.
What about the spike protein?
I previously discussed Nattokinase and its spike protein blocking activity. There is some evidence that other substances can do the same. They are bromelain, which is derived primarily from the stem of the pineapple plant, and acetylcysteine. The data is insufficient, but it is worth keeping an eye on.
The problem is that cells are constantly producing spike proteins. We need to figure out how to halt it. I have an idea of how to proceed, but I need to do additional research. Please consider supporting my work. It takes a lot of time, and my blog and substack are my only sources of income. Additionally, you can sign up for my brand-new course, Microbiology for the Masses, which will give you a ton of useful knowledge. Take a look: https://angelovalidiya.substack.com/p/knowledge-is-a-power-info-where-to
Those who have received the so-called COVID-19 vaccine will get sick sooner or later. They must take the tests I mention in this and previous article to determine if something is wrong. Using the herbs I recommend is helpful because all have additional benefits. Please be careful if taking any medications and check for interactions between the medications and these supplements. When purchasing supplements online is good to spend some time researching the supplier. I don’t sell any of these supplements and have no idea which brands are good. Finally, don’t overlook simple things like detoxing.
Again, please share widely, but do not copy and paste onto your website. It’d be stealing from someone who practically works for free. Don’t forget to share the article about blood contamination.